- Using many of the same techniques that make Corner-to-Corner (C2C) crochet so popular, Center-to-Corner crochet begins each piece at the center and works to the outside edge.
- Seven great designs are included.
- Market Bag is made with simple chain spaces within the basic Center-to-Corner stitch to create an openwork bag.
- Cables and puff stitch bobbles add texture to half double crochet fabric in Cable Corners Afghan.
- You can also find a delicate doily with a floral center and corners with diamonds set in lace, along with a triangle shawl worked from center back neck to lower edge with openwork--the stitch creates its own sawtooth edge.
- Author: Margret Willson.
- 32 Pages.
- Published Year: 2020.
- ISBN 978-1-64025-134-2.
- Made in USA.
Manufacturer Warranty - USA Only