- The ultimate Go-To guide for 100 of the most essential crochet stitches.
- Ideal for beginners or a great reference guide for more experienced crocheter's, this reference book is essential for all who want to hone their skills.
- It provides all the information needed to make a large range of projects.
- Readers will enjoy the concise step-by-step instructions and crystal clear photography, carefully explaining how to create each stitch.
- This is sure to be the essential guide for all crocheter's for years to come.
- Author: Val Pierce.
- Softcover, 136 pages.
- Published Year: 2020.
- ISBN 978-1-78494-562-6.
Manufacturer Warranty - USA Only