- The ultimate guide to every aspect of sock knitting for knitters of all abilities.
- The Sock Knitting Bible will break down all the different techniques and show wannabe sock knitters that there is nothing to be scared of.
- Covering everything from casting on to colourwork and everything in between, knitters won't find a better reference book for all their sock knitting needs.
- Whether you want to knit toe up, cuff down or even two at a time socks, we've got it covered.
- Sock knitting is the perfect portable project too.
- Once you know the basics you can dip in and out until they are flying off your needles!
- But be warned: sock knitting is addictive!
- Author: Lynne Rowe.
- Softcover, 168 pages.
- Published Year: 2021.
- ISBN 9781446308523.
Manufacturer Warranty - USA Only