- Sterling Publishing-Sixth & Springs Books: Entrelac 2.
- Dedicated knitters will find a fresh, fun challenge in this follow-up book!
- Advanced beginners and intermediates can try their hand at everything from cables, lace, and relief stitches to circles, triangles, and never-before-seen interpretations, along with twenty-five patterns for beautiful garments, fashion accessories, baby gifts, and home decor projects.
- This book contains eighty-five all-new stitch patterns for creating texture in fabric, this collection takes this hot new needlework craze to the next level.
- Author: Rosemary Drysdale.
- Hardcover; 160 pages.
- Published Year: 2014.
- ISBN 978-1-936096-63-3.
Manufacturer Warranty - USA Only