- Noted designer Melissa Leapman has developed an innovative technique that promises hundreds of beautiful shawl design options in Knitting Modular Shawls, Wraps, and Stoles!
- Beginning with a simple triangular wedge, Leapman shows how multiple knit triangles can be joined together to create square, rectangular, trapezoidal, and semicircular shapes.
- Her easy and customizable technique offers knitters of all levels endless flexibility in design and yarn choices.
- Charted patterns for 185 different stitches allow readers to select their favorite embellishment for the main fabric of their shawl.
- Colorful photographs of 20 of Leapman's original designs illustrate the creative potential of this technique.
- Author: Melissa Leapman.
- Hardcover, 288 pages.
- Published Year: 2021.
- ISBN 9781612129969.
Manufacturer Warranty - USA Only