- WISTYRIA EDITIONS-Felting Needles.
- Felting needles are barbed needles used to interlock wool fibers.
- As the felting needle is moved up and down the barbs on the needles catch the scales of the wool and entangle them creating a material called felt.
- The 38 gauge star needle is a four sided needle that leaves a smaller hole in the felted surface.
- It felts slower than the larger gauge triangle needles but the detail is finer.
- Triangle needles are three sided needles.
- The 40 gauge is excellent for fine detailing and sculpting.
- This package contains four 40 gauge triangle needles.
- Made in USA.
Manufacturer Warranty - USA Only