- Potholder looms can make so much more than potholders!
- You can weave on these popular looms using the traditional loops or with nearly any yarn to make a variety of patterns, including Plain Weave, Twill, and Checkerboard.
- You can also weave shapes other than squares, such as rectangles and triangles.
- Noreen teaches and explains each step of the techniques and projects in full detail, with photos, so even if you have never woven before, you'll easily be able to accomplish any project in this book.
- All you need to know for successful weaving on your potholder loom is in this comprehensive book!
- 30+ projects for wall hangings, place mats, baskets, and more.
- Weave with yarn or loops.
- Author: Noreen Crone-Findlay.
- Softcover, 264 pages.
- Published Year: 2020.
- ISBN 9780811737999.
Manufacturer Warranty - USA Only