- Use this limited edition set to participate in World Watercolor Month 2021!
- This set is part of the Historic Art series from Kuretake, which encourages artists to use 3 painting materials and small selection of colors to challenge artists to create beautiful works of art.
- This set is designed based on the style and color scheme of Gustav Klimt's 'The Kiss'.
- Gansai Tambi watercolor are especially rich and opaque.
- This set includes 6 colors of Kuretake's most popular watercolor pan, Gansai Tambi.
- Colors are: Lemon Yellow, Sap Green Deep, Rose Madder, Black, Cerulean Blue, and Red-Gold.
- Also included is one ZIG Watercolor BrusH2O Medium for blending, a plastic palette for mixing colors, and 5 sheets of paper, 2 of which include an outline template of the 'The Kiss' for you to color.
Manufacturer Warranty - USA Only