- Solve a Murder in an Evening With Friends.
- It's April 15, 1900, Easter Sunday, and Paris is the center of the world's attention.
- Amongst them is an elite but diverse group of individuals staying at the Hotel Paradiso.
- As they gather for dinner, however, the peace of the hotel is rocked by an explosion.
- Billy Bonka, the foremost chocolate manufacturer in America, is found dead in his room, having apparently been killed by an explosive Easter Egg.
- Suspicion falls on the people around the table.
- One - or more - of you is the murderer.
- Your task is to discover who that killer is.
- Contains: Party Planner with recipes, menu and decorating tips, Party Invitations and Envelopes, Character Booklets for all suspects (includes their roles and background information), Police Report and Authors' Solution.
- Ages: Adult , Players 8.
Manufacturer Warranty - USA Only