- These narrow, pointed-tip seam ripper blades are ideal for opening the initial stitches in a seam, to slide between very narrow stitches, or to get into other tight spaces.
- They feature the Slice(R) finger-friendly edge, which cuts effectively but is safe to the touch (lowering injuries) and last up to 11 times longer than metal blades.
- Because we use 100 percent zirconium oxide, these blades are also non-conducting, non-sparking, non-magnetic, chemically inert, and will never rust.
- Designed for Slice handles, these blades in our manual and auto-retractable seam rippers, our craft handles, scalpel, and Precision Knife.
- Enjoy precision and accuracy with the 10537 blades.
- This package contains four ceramic blades.
Manufacturer Warranty - USA Only