- Jacquard-Pearl Ex Powdered Pigments Series 3.
- These powdered pigments work like magic, they can be used to simulate metallic sheens, leather, antigue metals, raku pottery, shimmering pearlescents, and much more!
- These powders can be mixed with with just about any medium and applied to most surfaces!
- Mix with paint (acrylic and oil), clays, varnish, even wax.
- Apply to clay, glass, metal, wood, paper, fabric, and both list go on endlessly.
- Non- toxic, neutral ph, colorfast, will not tarnish or fade, and is ideal for archival applications.
- Includes twelve 3 gram jars: carbon black(640), pumpkin orange(641), salmon pink(642), pink gold(643), reflex violet(644), grey lavender(645), mink(646), sky blue(647), pearl white(651), antique bronze(660), sunset gold(665), duo blue-green(681).
- Conforms to ASTM D4236.
- Made in USA.
Manufacturer Warranty - USA Only