- HeatnBond Lite Hold Iron-On Adhesive.
- This adhesive is a paper backed sheet of solid heat activated adhesive.
- It uses a low temperature and short pressing time so it allows for a wider range of materials that can be bonded.
- There is no steam or pressing cloth needed.
- Will not lift or pucker after washing.
- Its no-sew bond is three times stronger than any other traditional fusible web.
- Lite hold works best with delicate and lightweight fabrics.
- This package contains one 75yd bolt of 17in wide adhesive.
- Made in USA.
Manufacturer Warranty - USA Only