- Cyanotype is the original sun-printing process, one of the earliest photographic techniques.
- Harness the power of the sun to make detailed prints from virtually any object that casts a shadow.
- Simply place the object on the sensitized surface and expose to sunlight (UV).
- Use a digitally-printed photographic negative instead of an object to create full-resolution photographs on paper or fabric.
- Great for photographers, mixed media artists, printmakers, quilters, kids and more, the cyanotype process is easy, forgiving, quick, magical and fun.
- This package contains one 8oz bottle of Ferric Ammonium Citrate.
- Made in the USA.
Manufacturer Warranty - USA Only