- C&T Publishing: Kraft Tex Paper Fabric: Stone.
- You will love this rugged paper that looks and feels like leather but sews, cuts and washes just like fabric.
- Kraft-Tex is supple, yet strong enough to use for projects that get tough wear.
- Use it to bring an exciting new texture to your craft-sewing projects, mixed-media arts and bookmarking.
- It can be machined washed and tumble dried.
- This package contains a 1-1/2 yard roll of 19 inch wide paper fabric.
- Design: Sue Andrus, Mary Dugan, Tristan Gallagher, Betsy La Honta, Lora Miller and Stavey Merrill.
Manufacturer Warranty - USA Only